Saturday, August 18, 2007

Do, Re, Meme.


missy is K.U. tagged me with this meme a while ago. Why? Because I'm from Perak. Dek missy, here goes:
1. A person is only as good as his/her actions.
2. Friendship is always about trust and respect.
3. To love is to accept and cherish.
4. Money makes me spend.
5. I miss the days when mornings were cold and the air crisp.
6. My way of saying I care is by listening.
7. I try to spread love and happiness because they are the very core of human relationships.
8. Pick the flowers when absolutely necessary; otherwise leave them where they belong.
9. To love someone is cherish someone.
10. Beauty is found everywhere in everybody.
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was starting my life in boarding school.
12. When I was twenty one, I remember feeling blessed to have achieved my childhood ambition.
13. I am most happy when my loved ones are happy.
14. Nothing makes me happier than a quiet moment with my loved ones.
15. If I can change one thing, I will change the human tendency to hate.
16. If smiles were rewarded in cash then I would be Carlos Slim.
17. Wouldn't it be nice if the world is at peace and there were no sufferings.
18. If you want to read on, it’s your choice.
19. Money is not everything but almost everything needs money.
20. The most touching moments I have experienced I remember clearly.
21. I smile even to myself.
22. When I am happy, I am thankful.
23. If only I don't have to exercise to keep fit then I can eat like I did as a teen.
24. The best thing I did yesterday was catching up with a friend I haven’t spoken to for 20 years.
25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title: MERRILY DOWN THE STREAM.
26. One thing I must do before I die, to be at peace with God.
27. Doing this meme, I feel relieved I’ve fulfilled my obligation after being tagged.
Who will be next? Heh heh, not to worry. I'm not tagging anybody. Well, not yet......

22 comments:

akula said...

I remembered the train when WE were 13.

UglyButAdorable said...

aiyooo..i oso kena tag tapi tak buat lagi...darn!!! must go n do the draft..

Lily G said...

When I was 13, I cried bitter tears cause I was stuck in a boarding school. And the seniors made me wash their underwears. I stayed the five years but never learnt to like it.

Lily G said...

oh, teman bukan oghang peghak yeop. Koi orang pahang.

Shionge said...

Very very interesting Wingy and yes we are happy when our love ones are happy indeed :D

Having said that I know right now you have made me happy after reading this :D

Anonymous said...

How about the places you have been?

D.N.A.S said...

For no 20, adakah cerita Merrily Down The Stream lebih kurang macam cerita Wind In The Willows?

Anonymous said...

Great blog - interesting stories about your travels. Nice pics, too.

Joga Bonito

Anonymous said...

I love this post.. find myself identifying with more than a few, especially #26. Hope I have the time. :P

:)

east43street said...

The ones I like most are 5, 8 and 21. Still appreciate the rest anyway. After reading your blog I believe you are always at your no. 21.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

akula..... don't WE always remember our free train ticket ride home for term holidays!

uba..... as long as we won't have to wait til MU wins to see your post. Heh heh. Jangan mare.

lily oghang Pahang..... five years yet you never liked it? There must have been something great and fun.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

shionge..... glad to have made you smile, too!

traveller..... the places I've been to? Yes, they somehow don't really figure in this particular meme. Got me thinking now....

dnas..... takde ler, it'd be more like Angela's Ashes.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

anonymous..... thanks. Joga Bonito.

drama mama.....happy you like it. Maybe should begin to attain the peace NOW. :)

east43street..... I'm smiling at you now, too.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to #4.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

yopeee....
u buat ni tpaksa je...
*merajuk mode on*

hehehe....
after a while baru la nak buat...

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

yope satu lagi...gambar ataih tu..tolong la letak gambau yang mnggoda sket..

Cosmic_GurL said...

U mean u dont eat like a teen now? Hehehe...cam tak percaya jer :P

Leen AshBurn said...

no 15 would be a great variation to the copy-paste answer of "world peace" for beauty contestants hehe. Great answers :-)

Tynna said...

Merrily Down The Stream would be the title of the book if you had a chance to write one...would it tell about Life being just a Dream too? :)

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

mz ayam..... damned if we do, damned if we don't eh?

missy..... alahai, teman yang patut merajuk. Gambor menggoda? Tak reti camne nak menggoda dengan gambor ler....

cosmic gurl..... I really don't eat like a teen. Ieat more!

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

leen ashburn..... you wouldn't believe it, once I had the pleasure of Miss India's company for half the flight's duration from Mumbai to Singapore. She was en-route to Manila for the Miss Universe pageant. She got me to ask her all these 'beauty contest questions'. A month later, she became Miss Universe. And that was my encounter with Sushmita Sen.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

blackfeline..... it would probably contain an epilogue saying something like that.