Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Intermission

Guilty as charged! I have been slacking, neglecting this spot where I can share views dearest to me. It's just that I've been rather preoccupied with my obsession of getting my new Macs fully operational with all the info that used to occupy my PCs. Plead no contest to the second charge of jumping ship and abandoning Windows after 15 years.


But it wasn't without some - rather - divine involvement. First, my two year-old Acer laptop's screen went bonkers hours before a long trip. Thus came my MacBook Pro 45 minutes before my flight's departure. Then, a severe thunderstorm in PJ three weeks ago fried my home desktop PC. And we welcomed the handsome iMac home two days later. 

I'm awaiting a copy of the Nanyang Siang Pau daily from two weeks ago before publishing the next post. Heh heh, because my accidental crime-fighting exploit was featured on it. And I need the report translated for I'm a Chinese-illiterate Chinese, duh!

Until then.

13 comments:

east43street said...

Divine involvement say you? Wasn't that you had been peeping the Macs in every duty free that you had passed?

Tell me, have you missed the Windows after using Macs? Truthfully.

east43street said...

See how you described the Macs...'the handsome iMac'...

Man.... you are guilty.

Redhead said...

haha, agreed, east43street.. :P

lol, i havent been updating my posts as much as before... its been a month since my last post, and i finally managed to have time to post chapter 20 :)

kawaii_desu said...

hmm accidental crime fighting exploit??

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

east43st..... guilty as charged! Have been eyeing the Macs but there was no justification at all until it all fell into place.


redhead..... on my way to the hill!

kawai desu..... you'll see why.

trueblue said...

Don't worry..I've been slacking too :)

east43street said...

Let me re-phrase, it is a treason.

akula said...

Ah! Alasan semata.

Shionge said...

Hiya Wingy, welcome back :D So nice to see you at my blog and I hope you have 'recharged' and ready to blog again.

Have a good weekend.

pugly said...

You need a good hard spank for being such a lazy boy, that's what you need.

D.N.A.S said...

Why didn't u get the MacBook Air?
iPhone is coming legally to Malaysia next quarter.

Cosmic_GurL said...

A lot of adjustments huh? I dont know if I can change to any other system coz so used to Windows already :)

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Switching from Windows to Mac is akin to switching from Motorola to Nokia. Macbook Air is sexy but for the same price i got the MacBookPro for more processing power and connectivity plus a Superdrive. I do need a spanking, bite me too. Slackers unite!!