Saturday, June 30, 2007

My Recent 24 Hours In New York - Prologue

Crossing The Queensboro Bridge

It was probably my fifteenth or sixteenth trip to the Big Apple in the past 12 years. But the buzz was very much present as soon as I learnt that I'd be going, three weeks prior. It's work, but there's always a little time to immerse into the hustle and bustle that is New York. The time difference is, well, exactly 12 hours behind Malaysia, Singapore, The Philipines etc. 3pm there is 3am for the body. Walking around in the day time is often accompanied by uncontrollable yawning and drifting train of thought. But it is very satisfying. Especially when pounding the pavements and bitumen armed with a camera.

While the jet lag may not be such a big problem, but it still needs tackling. The best approach is sleep. And thus, I shall continue with this very soon. Yawn.

7 comments:

akula said...

Looking forward for your post from New York.

Cosmic_GurL said...

NY! Oh goodie. Home of Carrie Bradshow of Sex and the City :P

You have no idea what im talking abt, do you? Have fun bro!

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Bro akula..... the continuation is on the way. So is Hari Raya Puasa... you'd say.

cosmic_gurl..... I know Carrie Bradshaw and gang, I followed all six seasons lah. It was strictly to learn the female view of the world. Watching it uncensored overseas made it more interesting, of course.

UglyButAdorable said...

take a good sleep...wake up and enjoy new york for me....hehh..hehhh..belum kesampaian lagie...:)

Shionge said...

Hiya...thank you for visiting my blog yesterday, truly appreciate it :D

I never get enough of NY...enjoy and enjoy this Big lovely Apple :) Oh...how I missed Times Square....

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

uba..... bila nak sampai?

shionge..... thanks for dropping by. I'm sure Times Square misses you, too.

Cik Puan Sri Quzz said...

the big apple? so u r in NYC now? ahhh im so feeling tiny minie...Ipoh vs NYC..tak terkata ye yeop..