Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Pain Of Blogging and The Itch When Not.

It is hopeless. I thought I have been there and I have done that. And that ought to be just that. But the itch....

I started the blog in May. Made two postings in three months. Had a handful of comments which was extremely encouraging for a virgin blogger. However, it was quite a challenge finding the time to pound away at the keyboards. Day after day, time just slipped away elsewhere. Yes, I do have a life. And thus, the decision was made to DELETE the bloody blogspot and spare a few megabytes for somebody else who has the time and discipline.
But the itch.....
Somehow I had the time to read a few other blogs fairly regularly and I realized that they post irregularly. Some took breaks, even long hiatuses. Eventually a new posting would appear.
So I thought, 'Why not?'
I hereforth return with my meandering ponderings. What's a few megabytes?
The Winged Acrophobic Flies Once More!!

If only to stop the crazy itch.

2 comments:

pugly said...

Just blog the way you see fit, mate. Your postings don't necessarily need to be regular. As with lots of other things, it's the quality, not the quantity that matters.

But don't la update once every 3 months. That's melampau.

Da Winged Acrophobic said...

Hey Jules, Pugly! Tears almost flowed from these jaded eyes upon discovering your words here. Me wings are a-flappin' babe. Keyboards will be pounded!